Update mit-scheme to 10.1.10
- Feature: Multiple values are now slightly more correct than previously. But they are still not entirely compliant with R7RS.
- Bug: Add missing definition to exact to reference manual.
- Bug: Change write to generate datum labels only when there are cycles in the object being printed.
- Bug: HTTP I/O was failing on some cases with an empty body.
- Bug: Textual input from non-blocking ports was getting stuck in an infinite loop.
- Bug: Edwin was communicating with subprocesses using UTF-8 encoding but has no support for this; now it uses ISO 8859-1 instead.
- Bug: Several calls to read-bytevector! were not handling EOF correctly.
- Bug: Interaction between let-syntax and define was incorrect, thinking the defines were in the environment of the let-syntax rather than the environment enclosing it.
- Bug: Typo in parsing of close bracket caused failure in cases when it should have succeeded.
- Bug: Procedures flo:+inf.0 and flo:-inf.0 were being chosen when the distribution binaries were being built. But these procedures are system specific, so are now chosen on the target system.
- Performance: change symbol<? to compare as UTF-8 bytevector. This makes it different from string<? but much faster, which is more important for symbols.
Test Plan: Run (display "Hello, World!") in the REPL.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D7135