Update to 470.62.05.
- Vulkan video updates
- Update the VK_KHR_video_queue implementation to properly support VK_QUERY_TYPE_RESULT_STATUS_ONLY video queries
- Improve the support for VK_KHR_video_decode_queue out-of-order parallel command buffer recording for the video decode operations
- Fixed issue with vkCmdBindDescriptorSets and unreferenced dynamic UBO/SSBO descriptors
- Fixed issue with FragCoord and Centroid qualifier
- Fixed an issue where unreferenced descriptor bindings were sometimes not ignored properly
- Fixed a bug where VK_NVX_binary_import was advertised as supported on unsupported platforms which caused calls to vkCreateDevice to fail if applications attempted to enable VK_NVX_binary_import on such platforms