Update OpenToonz to 1.3.0
- MyPaint brush for toonz raster levels.
- New option for the output settings: adding Clapperboard.
- New Fx: Text Fx Iwa for rendering text.
- New command: Separate Colors.
- Improved Shift and Trace feature.
- Enabled to convert Toonz 4.x level files (.tzp and .tzu) to TLV via Convert command.
- Enabled to connect multiple nodes at once by Ctrl-dragging in the stage schematic.
- Reverted Alt-dragging feature to the Fx schematic.
- Allowed to use the Duplicate command in the Xsheet.
- Enabled to specify Matte Color for saving transparent raster levels in non-alpha-enabled image format.
- Fixed antialiasing of vector strokes on Linux.
- Improved sound quality for playback and scrubbing on Linux.
- Added Linux desktop data.
Full changelog here.
- Removed our desktop file in favour of official one.
- Removed TIFF license from package spec to bring it into line with official appdata.
Test Plan: Created an animation and exported drawn frames to .tiff files.
Reviewers: Triage Team, DataDrake
Reviewed By: Triage Team, DataDrake
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D5212