mps-youtube sync with git
Syncing with git because there are several fixes and no new release since Feb 2018.
Summarized changelog from commits:
- move pafy.set_api_key before cache.load()
- Fix: ValueError raises when view video information
- Fix: Make MPRIS process error message more descriptive
- Fixed ValueError: time data does not match format
- Transcode to mp3 from webm too
- Update flags to use new mpv syntax
- Fix stream_details and player.play to reflect changes in override
- Fix bug that overwrites previously created playlist of the same name
- Fix in typo 'MPRIS process exited of crashed'
- Show video title in vlc
- Show correct video title in mpv
- Use global config file in player classes
- Misalignment due to East East Asian chars fix
- Format with uea_pad() in ListView.content() to fix misalignment
- Fix uea_pad function to use correct truncating
- Use json format for config file
- Option to turn on and off history recording
- Increase minimum resolution to 360 from 192
- Fix help text altering the terminal color
- Synchronize playlist prefixes with pafy
- always_repeat mode added which is configurable via "set always_repeat true|false"
- Remove stray color flag in helptext
- Refactor create_playlist to remove unnecessary branch
- Export youtube URL in MPRIS metadata
- Fix: Player crash when video is unavailable or forbidden
- Filter out html code from pafy.util.GdataError
- Use https and add optout for metadata via last.fm
- Let lastfm metadata recover on HTTPError
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>
Using a different api_key is very important to run this app.
- Succesfully update and run mps-youtube.
- Search some youtube videos, play then on gnome-mpv.
- Download some videos.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D9658