Update babl to 0.1.66
- Added API call, babl_space_get_rgb_luminance.
- Support for Hygon Dhyana, and Y~aA formats for symmetric completeness.
- Initial CMYK spaces with lcms2 based ICC support, much room for optimization.
- Improved custom space support for palette formats.
- scRGB space, works like sRGB but always with linear TRCs.
- Model introspection API permitting low overhead checks whether a format/model is RGB, CMYK type of alpha and similar.
- Improved thread safety, acceleration for R'G'B'A u8 -> cairo-ARGB32
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Test Plan: Successfully build gegl against this package
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D6565