Update babl to 0.1.72
- Added handling for grayscale ICC profiles and gobject introspection support.
- Optimizations for many format conversions for u8, u16 and half formats.
- Fixed a crash for NANs in float to u8 conversions.
- Added Yu'v' (CIE 1976 UCS) color model.
- Fixed a severe non-initialised memory issue - that kept us from using fast paths for many babl spaces loaded from profile.
- More fully symmetric conversions between associated and separate alpha.
- Added more converters, both SSE2 and non-SSE2 for matrix-conversion between different RGB spaces.
- Improvements to website/documentation; babl is now using the terms associated alpha and separate alpha, all of: nonpremultiplied-, premultiplied- and nonassociated- alpha are now considered deprecated API.
- HCY luminance is now relative to the RGB space used - no change for sRGB related pixel formats.
- AVX2 acceleration for some linear to float conversions.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Test Plan: Successfully build gegl against this package
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D7535