Update automake to 1.16.2
New features added
- add zstd support and the automake option, dist-zstd.
- automake no longer requires a @setfilename in each .texi file
- When cleaning the compiled python files, '\n' is not used anymore in the substitution text of 'sed' transformations.
- For make tags, lisp_LISP is followed by the necessary space when used with CONFIG_HEADERS.
- The automake test txinfo-vtexi4.sh no longer fails when localtime and UTC cross a day boundary.
- Emacsen older than version 25, which require use of byte-compile-dest-file, are supported again.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Test Plan: Rebuild locally a couple package without facing issues
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8531