Update brave to 1.4.96
- Fixed Wayback Machine connections not going through Tor when checking for archived pages while in a Tor window.
- Fixed crash when calculating the winning page classification category in certain cases.
- Fixed sync crash when multiple bookmarks have the same object id.
- Fixed audio not being played on https://meet.google.com and other sites due to autoplay being blocked.
- Fixed button padding on the "Top sites removed." confirmation modal under New Tab Pages.
- Upgraded Chromium to 80.0.3987.132.
- The Chromium update brings the following security fixes:
- High CVE-2020-6420: Insufficient policy enforcement in media.
- Three fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
Test Plan: - Browse some sites and make sure that it works as expected.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8433