Update brave to 1.26.67
- Added Brave Search beta to the list of available search engines.
- Added FTX widget to the New Tab Page.
- Added QR code generator to the URL bar.
- Added explict opt-in to Brave News.
- Added the ability for users to import P2P keys for use with IPFS.
- Added the ability for users to publish content using P2P keys with IPFS.
- [Security] Fixed CNAME uncloaking when proxy is set as reported on HackerOne by neeythann.
- Updated adblocking to prevent DNS lookups for CNAME decloaking when requests are already blocked.
- Updated the “Learn more” link on the IPFS interstitial page and under brave://settings/ipfs.
- Updated brave://version to show full variation names.
- Renamed Brave Today to Brave News.
- Removed “Block element via selector” from the Brave extension.
- Fixed URL bar search not working in private windows when the search provider was set by an extension.
- Fixed issue where users were unable to share a local file or folder using IPFS.
- Fixed IPFS sub menu not appearing on the hamburger menu until browser restart.
- Fixed Brave being registered as an FTP handler on Linux.
- Fixed issue where the Brave News customize button could incorrectly link to “Customize Dashboard” modal in certain cases.
- Upgraded Chromium to 91.0.4472.114.
- Fixed Brave Shields appearing disabled even though enabled in certain cases.
- Fixed Brave Shields not respecting per website settings.
- Fixed $csp rules still being applied when Brave Shields has been disabled.
- Implemented temporary workaround for U2F transport for Ledger devices.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Test Plan: Browse a couple of sites and play some youtube videos.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D11270