Update brave to 1.14.81
- Implemented additional farbling protections for fingerprinters accessing CPU information.
- Implemented additional farbling protections for fingerprinters accessing media hardware information.
- Fixed Brave accepting TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 certificates without warning users.
- Fixed not being able to authenticate and use the Google Calendar and Keep extensions.
- Fixed Brave registering as Chromium instead of Brave under Pulseaudio.
- Fixed a couple issues related to Brave ads and wallets.
- Upgraded Chromium to 85.0.4183.102.
- High CVE-2020-6573: Use after free in video.
- High CVE-2020-6575: Race in Mojo.
- High CVE-2020-6576: Use after free in offscreen canvas.
- High CVE-2020-15959: Insufficient policy enforcement in networking.
Test Plan: - Test a couple websites to make sure that it works.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D9700