Update brave to 1.10.90
- Added the ability to view promotions information on brave://rewards-internals page.
- Added balance information on brave://rewards-internals to improve rewards debugging.
- Added ability to import from Chrome while Chrome is still running.
- Added a new proxy endpoint for remote debugging and enabled by default under brave://settings/privacy.
- Improved general performance by lazy loading Brave Crypto Wallets.
- Improved privacy by extending farbling protection for several other API surfaces.
- Replaced "HTTPS Upgrades" with "Bandwidth saved" under the New Tab Page.
- Disabled Wayback Machine for ".onion" URLs.
- Disabled tab hover cards for Windows and Linux by default.
- Removed the Binance widget toggle for Japan and OFAC countries from customize dashboard under the New Tab Page.
- Fixed to only send tokens that have not been redeemed during the claim process.
- Fixed low resolution favicons on rewards panel and contribution table.
- Fixed to only add jitter for Brave Ads token redemption when creating the timestamp.
- Fixed themes from Chrome Web Store not working when switching between light and dark themes.
- Fixed display issue where Brave Rewards and Binance widget menus go off screen on certain window widths.
- Fixed assets in the Binance widget summary under the New Tab Page appearing as clickable.
- Fixed content under the Crypto Wallets welcome screen not fully visible on smaller window sizes.
- Fixed skip button missing on YouTube ads when shields are disabled.
- Fixed display issue where clock widget menu goes off the screen on certain window widths.
- Upgraded Chromium to 83.0.4103.97.
- High CVE-2020-6493: Use after free in WebAuthentication.
- High CVE-2020-6494: Incorrect security UI in payments.
- High CVE-2020-6495: Insufficient policy enforcement in developer tools.
- High CVE-2020-6496: Use after free in payments.
Test Plan: - Test generall browsing around some common sites to make sure that it works as expected.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D9074