Update brave to 1.5.115
- Added ad conversion attribution for Brave ads.
- Added ability for websites to determine if browser is Brave.
- Improved compatibility with MetaMask and allow web3 provider selection.
- Improved fingerprinting privacy by removing "navigator.deviceMemory".
- Removed reference to star icon used to bookmark pages under the bookmark manager.
- Updated top sites background from translucent to opaque under New Tab Page.
- Updated text in the "Ads" panel under brave://rewards.
- Fixed intermittent crash if ad confirmations library is called before being instantiated.
- Fixed 5% fee for Brave Rewards not always being sent when multiple tips are sent in quick succession.
- Fixed all confirmation types such as viewed, clicked and dismissed being counted towards the ads per hour limit.
- Fixed incorrect message being displayed on panel and tip banner in certain cases.
- Fixed duplicate ads entries not being added into "7-day Ads History" in brave://rewards.
- Fixed incorrect color being used for the "thumbs up" icon in "7-day Ads History" under brave://rewards.
- Fixed PDFium displaying "Brave Software Drive" in the "Save as PDF" modal.
- Fixed shields content should be specific to the page that the shields panel is opened from.
- Fixed shields warning not visible when changing between advanced vs simple view while using dark theme.
- Fixed CPU/performance issues in certain cases.
- Upgraded Chromium to 80.0.3987.149.
- The upgrade to Chromium 80.0.3987.149 brings 13 security fixes:
- High CVE-2020-6424: Use after free in media.
- High CVE-2020-6425: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions.
- High CVE-2020-6426: Inappropriate implementation in V8.
- High CVE-2020-6427, CVE-2020-6428, CVE-2020-6429, CVE-2020-6449: Use after free in audio.
- High CVE-2019-20503: Out of bounds read in usersctplib.
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
Test Plan: - browse various sites and make sure that it functions correctly.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8520