Update audacity to 2.3.3
- Equalization effect now split into two effects, Filter Curve and Graphic EQ.
- Presets (using manage button) now active/working.
- Can now have two points at same frequency for steep steps.
- ‘What you hear is what you get’ for exports. Formerly the solo button
- preferences could lead to differences in which tracks were exported.
- Leading silence (blank space) not skipped over in exports.
- Quality setting on AAC/M4A exports.
- Some confusing functionality removed (better achieved in other ways)
- Removed Nyquist Workbench (use built-in nyquist features)
- Removed Vocal Remover (use Vocal Reduction)
- Removed On-Demand aliased files (copy files instead)
- Removed ‘Normalize on Load’ (Normalize as needed on export, instead)
- Crash when opening Equalization settings in a Macro
- Crash deleting a track while in Record/Pause state
- Crash when attempting to time shift multiple tracks
- Tabbing between labels stopped working
- Refusal to export some large (4GB) files on size grounds
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>
Test Plan: Tested with this ogg file
Reviewers: Triage Team, DataDrake
Reviewed By: Triage Team, DataDrake
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D7697