Update spyder3 to 4.2.0
- New features
- Add support for inline and interactive Matplotlib plots in the debugger.
- Automatic detection of conda and pyenv environments in Preferences > Python interpreter.
- Add functionality to do auto-formatting in the Editor. It can be triggered in the menu Source > Format file or selection or with the shorcut Ctrl+Alt+I
- Add support for text snippets in the Editor. The list of available snippets is shown in Preferences > Completion and linting > Snippets.
- Support caching cells send in succession to the IPython console. This will run one cell after the previous one finished.
- Make variables take precedence over Pdb commands in the debugger. In case a variable clashes with a command, you'll have to prefix the command with !.
- Show a message to take a tour of Spyder features the first time 4.2.0 is launched.
- Important fixes
- Improve performance in the Editor when painting indent guides and showing linting messages.
- Prevent the creation of temporary files in Dropbox directories after saving in the Editor.
- Prevent the Outline to degrade performance in the Editor when visible. This was achieved by moving this pane to use the LSP architecture.
- Support Jedi 0.17.2
Full changelog here
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>
Test Plan: Run a few python scripts with spyder3.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D9991