Update mailspring to 1.6.3
Update mailspring to 1.6.3 and fix the showed version when clicking the Help tab.
- Drag and drop of files into the composer and drag and drop of threads into folders / labels in the left sidebar now works as expected in all cases.
- When typing in Japanese or another language that uses composition events / IME, the composer now always commits your text when the composition dropdown is dismissed.
- A small "download" icon on the event header displayed in calendar emails allows you to download the underlying ICS file.
- Resolves top issues reported via our automated error collection, including several problems causing instability in the composer.
- Right clicking an image or file attachment now gives you contextual menu options to save, open or preview the file.
- You can no longer select a Label as your Gmail "Trash" folder. This was the root cause of several crashes and is not really conceptually supported by Gmail.
Test Plan: Connected to my gmail account and received emails.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D6647