Update Mailspring to 1.9.1
Note that the .desktop file was renamed in this release and you will need to re-favorite it if you have it in your dock
- Mailspring no longer requires a Mailspring ID! You can opt-out in the app's setup flow and connect your email accounts without first creating a Mailspring ID. Doing so disables features that require paid APIs and cloud data storage (send later, read receipts, etc.), but you can opt in and create an account at any time from Preferences > Subscription.
- A third display mode allows you to vertically stack the inbox and message panes
- Preferences > General now allows you to choose "Send and Archive" as the default send behavior
- On Linux, a new desktop action allows you to compose new e-mail
- Emails with an unsubscribe link now display an unsubscribe option above the message body
- Closing the main window when the system tray / background notifications are disabled quits Mailspring
- Portguese, Korean, and Czech are now verified localizations
- "Run on Startup" UI state is now persistent
- The tray icon does not appear multiple times on linux
- Decrease container minWidth to allow window to snap to half a screen
- Background start now works in maximized mode
- Select all keyboard shortcuts now match your OS as well as the shortcuts template
- A new menu item allows you to "Mark All as Read" in one action
- Handle nautilus-sendto links
- The subject header now appears in expanded message view
- Messages containing large blocks of machine-generated text (eg adaptivecards) no longer take forever to display.
- Emails with reminders now display the "header toggle control" in the correct position.
- Mailspring no longer closes after you link your first account if the system tray has not been configured.
- Mailspring's connections to its database no longer time out (causing the red account warning) while syncing more than ~4 accounts, thanks to an updated build of SQLite.
Test Plan: Receiving and sending email. Generally holding up to a day of using it as an email client.
Reviewers: Triage Team, DataDrake
Reviewed By: Triage Team, DataDrake
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D10873