Update pulseeffects to 4.4.4
- The pitch plugin can be used in the applications output too besides the microphone.
- It is now possible to change the realtime priority or the niceness value. We do this using RealtimeKit just like Pulseaudio. By default we do not change any of these values. It is up to the user to enable this in the settings menu. Only the Gstreamer threads responsible for the audio processing have their priorities changed. Users wanting to verify if the changes took effect can do this using ps -m -l pid where pid is PulseEffects process pid.
- Now the user is able to apply different equalizations for the left and the right channels. Just enable the option Split Channels in the equalizer menu. This feature is particularly interesting for people with hearing loss.
- The spectrum has more customization options.
- The applications blacklist is saved to the user preset.
- When alternating presets a large disk activity was generated. In order to avoid this we now check if each gsettings key really needs to be updated. As gsettings does not do that we had to implement our own checks.
- Effects are by default switched on to all audio applications. This can be disabled in the settings menu.
- Our interface should be a littler closer to the Gnome HIG guidelines.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Test Plan: Launch pluseeffects, play a video and play with the settings
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D4927