Upgrade klayout to 0.26.5.
This is a bug-fix release.
- Bugfix: An internal error happened on netlist flatten sometimes
- Bugfix: Failed queries leave layout in undefined state
- Bugfix: Report true source line in DRC and LVS verbose mode
- Bugfix: Makes script debugging more reliable
- Enhancement: Wildcard layer mapping for stream readers
- Bugfix: Duplicate .global statements in SPICE netlists created duplicate pins
- Bugfix: A shielding issue was fixed for DRC space measurements
- Bugfix: diff tool bug with paths Differences in path points where no reported
- Enhancement: documentation clarifications and typos fixed
As before, open a few GDS files (kB to GB in size) and browse the layout. Open Help->About and check it ruby/python bindings are present in the `Build options'.
- Open a few GDS files (kB to GB in size) and browse the layout.
- Open Help->About and check it ruby/python bindings are present in the Build options and ~20 .so files are present in Binary Extensions.
- Start python3, import klayout and pya modules.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8819