Update ripgrep to 11.0.2
Update to 11.0.2.
- Added --glob-case-insensitive flag that makes --glob behave as --iglob.
- Fix bug where the last byte of a -f file was stripped if it wasn't a \n.
- Document that no error is reported when searching for \n with -P/--pcre2.
- Fix bug where --with-filename was sometimes enabled incorrectly.
- Show better error messages when a non-existent preprocessor command is given.
- Fix match regression with -F flag when patterns contain meta characters.
Test Plan: Used it to search a pattern in text files inside a directory.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D6871