Update calcurse to 4.5.0
Update to 4.5.0
- Compatibility Notes
- The --conf command line option has been renamed to --confdir and the --directory option has been renamed to --datadir.
- New features
- Multiple days support. Preview appointments for multiple days without having to navigate in the calendar panel.
- Experimental vdir support. The calcurse distribution tarball now includes an experimental script called calcurse-vdir that can be used as an alternative to calurse-caldav.
- Support for editing recurrence exceptions.
- Bug fixes
- Various fixes in the notification system.
- Fix for a calendar redraw issue.
- Fix a potential deadlock.
- Use ICALDATETIMEFMT for EXDATE in iCal exports.
- Fix for the compile-time AsciiDoc check.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Test Plan: Tested general functionality (TODO, Add calendar appt, etc.)
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D7379