Update NaSC to 0.6.1
Updated NaSC to 0.6.1 which includes an updated build system and new calculation features.
- Added convert to different number bases. E.g. 16734003 to hex
- Build libqalculate as submodule - This means better calculation results and more functions
- Available number bases: hex bin dec oct duo roman bijective roman sexa fp32 fp64 fp16 fp80 fp128
- Improved scroll behavior when using long equations or results.
- Ctrl + Shift + C copys result when nothing is marked in the input pane.
- Right click on a result copies it to the clipboard.
- Auto complete functions with parenthesis.
- Quit on Ctrl + Q.
- Fix of a parsing error in the help pane.
Test Plan: Tested 0.6.1 by running through tutorial and doing a set of example calculations. Everything looked and functioned as expected.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8919