Update etcher to 1.4.5
- Center content independent to window resolution.
- Add electron-native file-picker component.
- Hide unsafe mode option toggle with an env var.
- Use new design background color and drive step size ordering.
- Add a convenience Storage class on top of localStorage.
- Introduce env var to toggle autoselection of all drives.
- Add font-awesome.
- Add support for configuration files
- Use GTK-3 darkTheme mode.
- Add environment variable to toggle fullscreen.
- Allow blacklisting of drives through an environment variable ETCHER_BLACKLISTED_DRIVES.
- Show selected drives below drive selection step.
- Add a button to cancel the flash process.
- Allow disabling links and hiding help link with an env var.
- Fix multi-writes analytics by reusing existing logic in multi-write events.
- Load usbboot adapter on start on GNU/Linux if running as root.
- Update drivelist to v6.4.2
Test Plan: Flashed the Solus image successfully to a USB stick
Reviewers: Triage Team, joebonrichie
Reviewed By: joebonrichie
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D4016