Drop python2 and update python-bcrypt to 3.2.0
Python2 module isn't used by any of existing packages in the repository.
- Added typehints for library functions.
- Dropped support for Python versions less than 3.6 (2.7, 3.4, 3.5).
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Build test pass succesfully.
- Test with syncthing-gtk by sharing some files with my work PC.
- Rebuild python-paramaiko against this package.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D11221