Update yquake2 to 7.40
- Add support for HTTP downloads.
- Savegames can be removed through the menu by pressing 'del' on the selected savegame.
- Support external entity files.
- Some fixes to OGG/Vorbis music playback. The music keeps playing after s_restart and ogg_shuffle is handled correctly by the menu.
- Another round of timing fixes. Average frame times are now taken into account when taking an educated guess on the next frames render time. And the display refresh rate detection no longer cripple working GPU drivers in an effort to work around bugs in older version of AMDs.
- A lot of fixes to the internal memory management. The game is now much more memory efficient, this allows playing of extremely big maps without crashes.
- New and much more detailed documentation.
- Enhancements to the software renderer.
Test Plan: Completed the first level of original Quake 2.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D5316