Update tlp to 1.2.2 and tidied up package.yml
Updated tlp to the latest stable version 1.2.2.
- Battery Features, tlp-stat -b
- Show data for batteries named other than BAT0/BAT1 (non-ThinkPads)
- ThinkPad X1C6 discharge malfunction
- Separate checks for charge thresholds and recalibration
- Intelligible recommendation for tp-smapi on ThinkPad X220/T420 et al.
- Explain "Battery Features: Charge Thresholds and Recalibrate"
- Fix type determination
- Operation Mode AC/BAT
- MacBookPro 5.3: workaround for false AC offline status
- Processor, tlp-stat -p
- Fix read of /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/boost
- x86_energy_perf_policy: detect unsupported CPUs in newer versions
- Radio Devices
- Issue #404: make RESTORE_DEVICE_STATE_ON_STARTUP=1 persistent again
Installed on my system with tlp settings being applied on reboot as expected.
Ran a few test commands such at 'tlp-stat' with everything reported correctly.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D6214