Update tlp to 1.2.1
Updated tlp to the latest stable version 1.2.1.
- Support for NVMe, USB, IEEE1394 devices
- Support for multi queue I/O schedulers (blk-mq)
- Manual mode: keep tlp ac/bat power settings (until reboot or tlp start)
- Intel GPU frequency limits
- Radio Devices
- tlp-rdw: new command to disable RDW actions temporarily (until reboot)
- USB_BLACKLIST_WWAN: disable by default
- ThinkPad Battery
- New native kernel API for battery features "natacpi"; used by default for kernels >= 4.17
- Support ThinkPad 25, *80 (Coffee Lake) and all newer models
- tlp-stat: improved recommendations for external kernel modules
- Exclude scanners managed by libsane from autosuspend
Full changelog available here.
Installed on my system with tlp settings being applied on reboot as expected.
Ran a few test commands such at 'tlp-stat' with everything reported correctly.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Maniphest Tasks: T7724
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D5895