Update tilda to 1.5.0
- Search is now backwards by default.
- Tilda now handles monitor changes and adjusts its size automatically. This is useful in cases when a notebook is connected to an external monitor.
- Tilda now stores the relative sizes of the window in percent rather than the absolute values in pixels.
- The confirmation dialogs for confirm tab close and prompt on exit are now enabled by default.
- When using the block cursor, the background color of the cursor is now correctly applied.
- Tilda now uses asynchronous command spawning. A new option supports changing the default timeout when spawning a command (default is 3 seconds).
- Various fixes related to the window title. Tooltips now display full tab title.
- Fixed missing title on initial window and fixed a problem with setting the title when switching between tabs. Also the computation of the title is now more consistent between the window title, tooltips and the tab title.
- When loading configuration files Tilda follows symlinks.
- Tilda now uses xdg-open to open web links rather than x-www-browser.
- Exclamation mark '!' is now supported by the HTTP regex for detecting web links.
- In non-X11 environments such as Wayland tilda will now always use the X11 backend.
- Added a check if lock dir exists which avoids a warning when Tilda starts the first time and the lock dir has not been created yet.
- We now correctly free the resources when closing a terminal tab.
- Fixed issue in transparency.
- Fixed a resize issue in fullscreen mode.
- Removed 'Allow Bold' option.
- Removed deprecated antialiasing option.
- Dropped support for older VTE versions.
Depends on D8220.
Test Plan: Used Tilda 1.5.0 to make this git commit and submit the diff.
Reviewers: Triage Team, DataDrake
Reviewed By: Triage Team, DataDrake
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8221