Update telegram to 2.5.8
- Fix OpenAL device closing in calls and voice chats.
- Fix scheduling messages without sound.
- Remove redundant Cancel button in ScheduleBox.
- Delete not only messages, but also groups you created and call history for all sides, without a trace.
- Adjust volume for individual participants of a voice chat.
- Report fake groups or channels impersonating famous people or organizations by opening their Profile > ... > Report.
- Press Up arrow to edit your last sent comment.
- Add more information to date tooltips in Recent Actions and channel comments.
- Bug and crash fixes.
- Fix recording of audio in voice chats.
- Fix media viewer zoom and crashing.
- Implement new audio module code for calls and voice chats.
- Allow retracting votes from polls in comments to channel posts.
- Show small voice chat button for empty voice chats.
- Fix media viewer updating when screen resolution is changed.
- Allow using mouse buttons in Push-to-Talk shortcut.
- Fix blurred thumbnails in Shared Links section.
- Fix possible crash in video calls.
- Fix possible crash in connecting to voice chats.
- Use different audio module code on Windows in calls.
Test Plan: I participated in both private chats and groups, with stickers audio messages.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D10460