Update sudo to 1.8.26
- Fixed a bug in cvtsudoers when converting to JSON format when alias expansion is enabled.
- Sudo no long sets the USERNAME environment variable when running commands. This is a non-standard environment variable that was set on some older Linux systems.
- Sudo now treats the LOGNAME and USER environment variables as a single unit. If one is preserved or removed from the environment using env_keep, env_check or env_delete, so is the other.
- Added support for OpenLDAP's TLS_REQCERT setting in ldap.conf.
- Sudo now logs when the command was suspended and resumed in the I/O logs. This information is used by sudoreplay to skip the time suspended when replaying the session unless the new -S flag is used.
- Fixed documentation problems found by the igor utility.
- Sudo now prints a warning message when there is an error or end of file while reading the password instead of exiting silently.
- Fixed a bug in the sudoers LDAP back-end parsing the command_timeout, role, type, privs and limitprivs sudoOptions. This also affected cvtsudoers conversion from LDIF to sudoers or JSON.
- Fixed a bug that prevented timeout settings in sudoers from functioning unless a timeout was also specified on the command line.
- When generating LDIF output, cvtsudoers can now be configured to pad the sudoOrder increment such that the start order is used as a prefix.
- If the user specifies a group via sudo's -g option that matches any of the target user's groups, it is now allowed even if no groups are present in the Runas_Spec. Previously, it was only allowed if it matched the target user's primary group.
- The sudoers LDAP back-end now supports negated sudoRunAsUser and sudoRunAsGroup entries.
- Sudo now provides a proper error message when the "fqdn" sudoers option is set and it is unable to resolve the local host name.
- Asturian & Portuguese translation for sudo and sudoers from translationproject.org.
- Sudo now includes sudoers LDAP schema for the on-line configuration supported by OpenLDAP.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Test Plan: sudo su still working fine
Reviewers: Triage Team, DataDrake
Reviewed By: Triage Team, DataDrake
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D4358