Update solaar to 1.0.7
- Solaar rules can now trigger on both pressing and releasing a diverted key.
- The new rule condition MouseProcess is like the Process condition except for the process of the window under the mouse.
- Mouse gestures have been upgraded. A mouse gesture is now a sequence of movements separated by no movement periods while the mouse gesture button is held down. The MouseGesture rule condition matches mouse gesture sequences.
- Add a patch to suppress the powered on (wake) notifications. This notification pops up every time my mouse is moved after a few minutes of inactivity. Other users also find this annoying; see e.g. this issue
- Pair and un-pair wireless mouse.
- Change setting for scroll wheel ratchet
- See that wake notifications are suppressed, but others (e.g. pairing) are not.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Maniphest Tasks: T10027
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D12356