Update simplenote to 2.12.0
- Added a tooltip to the note revision selector to better explain the new restore deleted tags action
- Updated CSS colors to use CSS variables
- Updated search so that all notes are searched even if there is a currently selected tag
- Added the option to search with tag:untagged to find notes without any tags
- Added tags to the note history screen
- Updated the method of setting the theme selection
- Reduced the number of colors used throughout the project
- Fixed search results bar to only use the plural Results if there is more than one matching keyword
- Fixed spacing issue on the trash tag button when set to sort tags alphabetically
- Fixed a couple of bugs where the editor would get focus instead of staying with the search field
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>
- Create a new note and delete it.
- Enable/disable markdown formating and preview the notes.
- Add and remove tags.
- Pin notes and remove the pins.
- Publish a note and check the link.
- Export notes as TXT in a ZIP file.
- Import note from a TXT and MD file.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D11198