Update simplenote to 2.6.0
- Added email verification UI
- Moved search field into notes list and updated styles
- Added creation date to the note info panel
- Clarified the wording of the unsynchronized notes warning
- Added a missing aria-label to the revision slider
- Fixed loading of the analytics preference so it will send events if user has opted in
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented checklists and bulleted lists from automatically continuing on the next line
- Fixed layout bugs causing the search results bar to overlap note contents and tag input field
- Fixed a bug where some search terms could be dropped when searching for quoted strings
- Fixed a bug causing notes to still be filtered after creating a new note from search results
- Load the correct configuration file in local development
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>
- Create a new note and delete it.
- Enable/disable markdown formating and preview the notes.
- Add and remove tags.
- Pin notes and remove the pins.
- Publish a note and check the link.
- Export notes as TXT in a ZIP file.
- Import note from a TXT file.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D10510