Update simplenote to 1.14.0
- Keep note open when transitioning to small screen in focus mode
- Added GenericName (description) field for app on Linux
- Allow width attribute on img tags
- Added matching tags to the notes list on search
- Makes settings scrollable on shorter smaller view ports
- After selecting a revision to restore ensure that choice is sync'd
- Added indication that publish url has been copied
- Disallow partial emails and user's own email from being adding to collaborators email field
- Fixed keyboard shortcut to toggle markdown preview
- Fixed an issue where typing a comma in the tag input would insert an empty tag
- When system theme is selected in Settings, changing the system theme is now immediately reflected in the app
- Show all checkboxes and search results in note list
- Prevents weird effects in live previews due to incomplete input
- Fixed a bug where searching for a tag containing non-alphanumeric characters erroneously returned no notes
- Properly close revision/history view when clicking outside of slider
- Revision selector is now usable without dragging the entire window
- Only display view settings when coming from the old web app
- Fixed a bug where initial "s" was getting removed from note titles in preview
- Other Changes
- Applied prettier formatting to all files
- Delete unused tab restriction util
- Migrate TransitionDelayEnter to React hooks
- Added git hooks to run format, lints, and tests
- Added React Hooks ESLint Plugin
- Added end-to-end testing with Spectron
- Removed a workaround for indexing note pinned status
- Maintenance cleanups
- Fixed build warning
- Refactor how notes are filtered for better performance and maintainability
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Create a new note and delete it.
- Make a new note with markdown and view it.
- Add and remove tags.
- Publish a note and check the link.
- Export notes as TXT in a ZIP file.
- Import note from a TXT file.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8128