Update simplenote to 2.8.0
- Added Untagged Notes filter to sidebar
- Added a confirmation dialog before deleting a tag
- Updated the navigation bar styles
- Updated navigation bar color
- Updated tag input styling
- Updated styling of dialogs throughout the app
- Auto-remove line terminators like line separators (LS) or paragraph separator (PS)
- Updated new account signup flow
- Ensure that tags on imported notes are added and synced properly
- Fixed overflowing dialog content when a long email address is used during signup
- Fixed a bug in note export to avoid duplicate filenames when certain characters were used in the note title
- Updated the view when no notes show in a specific list; fixed the view when adding a new note from the Trash
- Enable keyboard shortcut for search even when keyboard shortcut preference is set to be disabled
- Fixed a bug that caused Ctrl+G and some other shortcuts to fail
- Refresh the note list after restoring a revision
- Removed the spellcheck option from the Edit menu
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>
- Enable/disable markdown formating and preview the notes.
- Add and remove tags.
- Pin notes and remove the pins.
- Publish a note and check the link.
- Export notes as TXT in a ZIP file.
- Import note from a TXT file.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D10774