Update sigil to 1.3.0
- New Features
- Added FontTab to show a specific font by double-clicking in BookBrowser
- Added Index Toolbar
- Added increased protection against evil epubs manipulating file: urls
- Bug Fixes
- Reorganized the source code to add a Widgets folder to reduce code duplication
- Fixed spelling mistakes in MetaEditor user interface and xmlsanitycheck error messages
- Fixed mistakes handling font files (and other files) whose names start with a "."
- Improved embedded python error messages
- Improved some error messages on epub load
- Fix TabConnections to properly handle the new FontTab tabs
- grew Preferences Colour widths to better handle non-English colour names
- Fixed bug in handling missing local links when using Add Existing ...
- Removed all python2 remanants from the Sigil plugin and pythonlib code
- If "Mend on Open" set, better handle import of huge file of of run-on lines
- Bug fix for css url updating
- Fix bug that prevented css updates from being shown in Preview without reload
- Fix gcc8 build warnings where possible
- Prevent BookBrowser's Rename and RERename from using URI delimiters ("#",etc) in file names
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- From an EPUB file, edit the text.
- Add and remove images.
- Add a video file and preview it.
- Check spelling.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D9303