Update sigil to 1.2.1
- New Features
- Provide a tweak setting to adjust drag distance
- Added YesToAll and NoToAll options for replacing images via Add Existing…
- Highdpi and uifont setting information is now available to Sigil’s plugins
- Add a Checkpoint feature to Sigil for fast versioned saves to git repositories
- add ability to easily create a Checkpoint
- add ability to see the changes between the current epub and any earlier Checkpoint
- add ability to revert the entire epub back to an earlier Checkpoint
- added ability to manage and delete Checkpoint repositories.
- Bug Fixes
- Fix cosmetic file name issue when aborts file rename edits in BookBrowser
- Improve default drag-distance for BookBrowser
- Fix index generation bug related to non-escaped text used in regular expressions
- Fix bug that caused lost class attributes when marking words for an index
- Guide to Landmark Semantic mappings have been extended to better cover “other.*” guide items
- Modified the codebase to use Ordered hashes/dictionaries throughout to prevent unneeded reordering in tag attribute order
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- From an EPUB file, edit the text.
- Add and remove images.
- Add a video file and preview it.
- Check spelling.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Maniphest Tasks: T9125
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D9201