Update ScummVM to 2.2.0
- Featured new supported games:
- Colossal Cave Adventure and other Interactive Fiction games
- Blazing Dragons
- Eye of the Beholder - Sega CD version
- Griffon Legend
- Operation Stealth
- Police Quest: SWAT
- Prince and the Coward, English translation
- Ultima IV - Quest of the Avatar
- Ultima VI - The False Prophet
- Ultima VIII - Pagan
- A new subsystem for automatic saves present in nearly every supported engine.
- Right-To-Left display support in GUI.
- Updated MT-32 emulation code.
- Support for additional different game versions.
- Improvements to Illusions, Kyra, Lab, Queen, Titanic, Xeen and ZVision engines.
- Improved support for Maniac Mansion, NES and Apple //gs versions.
- Fixes for original SCI script bugs in over 30 games.
- Support for Roland D-110 soundtrack.
Full release notes here.
- Updated licenses list to bring it into line with ResidualVM.
- Enable liba52dec - required for support of DVD version of "Zork: Grand Inquisitor".
- Enable curl and SDL2-net for cloud support.
- Enable GTK3 for native file dialogs (old file dialogs are available as an option).
- Played several games:
- Blade Runner
- Sam & Max: Hit the Road
- Set up cloud storage with Dropbox as a backend.
- Added a new game with native GTK3 dialog.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D9781