Update rubberband to 1.9.2
- Fix potential crash following some reconfigure options.
- Ensure Accelerate is listed in generated pkg-config if required.
- Check for existence of sincos in configuration.
- Switch build system from Makefiles and Visual Studio project to Meson/Ninja for all platforms.
- Make various fixes to improve sound quality when pitch-shifting dynamically in real-time.
- Fix floating-point exception when a very very long stretch factor is presented.
Depends on D11316.
- Rebuilt packages:
- Transcoded FLAC audio with FFmpeg using librubberband to decrease audio tempo.
- Changed audio tempo in real-time using mpv --af=rubberband.
Reviewers: Triage Team, joebonrichie
Reviewed By: Triage Team, joebonrichie
Tags: Requires Rebuilds
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D11317