Update redis to 5.0.4
- Hyperloglog different coding errors leading to potential crashes were fixed.
- A replication bug leading to a potential crash in case of plain misuse of handshake commands was fixed.
- XCLAIM command incrementing of number of deliveries was fixed.
- LFU field management in objects was improved.
- A potential overflow in the redis-check-aof was fixed.
- A memory leak in case of API misuse was fixed.
- ZPOP* behavior when count is 0 is fixed.
- A few redis-cli --cluster bugs were fixed, plus a few improvements.
- Many other smaller bugs were fixed.
- Build and install locally
- Confirm version
- Start redis-server and confirm running
- Run some basic commands with redis-cli with redis-server running
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D5781