Update python-sip to 4.19.16
- The reference count displayed by sip.dump() now has the same caveat as sys.getrefcount().
- Added SIP_NULLPTR to the public API.
- Added support for size_t.
- Added sipLong_AsSizeT() to the C API.
- Added the '=' format characters to sipBuildResult() and sipParseResult().
- Bug fixes.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Successfully build python3-qt5 against this package (it fails with the version that is currently in the repo)
- Successfully build openshot-qt against this package
- cura doesn't throw ValueError: PyCapsule_GetPointer called with incorrect name anymore
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Subscribers: Girtablulu, JoshStrobl
Maniphest Tasks: T7647
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D6092