Update python-pyzmq to 17.0.0
- Add zmq.Socket.send_serialized and zmq.Socket.recv_serialized for sending/receiving messages with custom serialization.
- Add zmq.Socket.copy_threshold and zmq.COPY_THRESHOLD. Messages smaller than this are always copied, regardless of copy=False, to avoid overhead of zero-copy bookkeeping on small messages.
- Added visible deprecation warnings to bundled tornado IOLoop. Tornado eventloop integration shouldn't be used without a proper tornado install since pyzmq 14.
- Allow pyzmq asyncio/tornado integration to run without installing zmq_poll implementation. The following methods and classes are deprecated and no longer required:
- Set RPATH correctly when building on macOS.
- Compatibility fixes with tornado 5.0.dev (may not be quite enough for 5.0 final, which is not yet released as of pyzmq 17).
- Draft support for CLIENT-SERVER routing_id and group.
Test Plan: Tested with spyder and spyder3.
Reviewers: Triage Team
Differential Revision: https://dev.solus-project.com/D2235