Update python3-jedi to 0.17.0
Update python3-jedi to 0.17.0.
- Added Project support. This allows a user to specify which folders Jedi should work with.
- Added support for Refactoring. The following refactorings have been implemented: Script.rename, Script.inline, Script.extract_variable and Script.extract_function.
- Added Script.get_syntax_errors to display syntax errors in the current script.
- Added code search capabilities both for individual files and projects. The new functions are Project.search, Project.complete_search, Script.search and Script.complete_search.
- Added Script.help to make it easier to display a help window to people. Now returns pydoc information as well for Python keywords/operators. This means that on the class keyword it will now return the docstring of Python's builtin function help('class').
- The API documentation is now way more readable and complete. Check it out under https://jedi.readthedocs.io. A lot of it has been rewritten.
- Removed Python 3.4 support
- Many bugfixes
Test Plan: Tested with jedi.vim plugin and spyder3 and confirmed that autocompletion works.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8743