Update PPSSPP to 1.9.3
- Improve performance of God of War on Vulkan, implement built-in GPU profiler.
- Started to improve VFPU precision, resulting so far in a fix for the long standing Tekken 6 leg shaking problem.
- Fix various homebrew store issues.
- GPU pause signal handling fixed, fixing some hangs in Bleach and Armored Core games.
- Audio sample rate conversion handling fixes.
- Some Vulkan optimizations (pre-rotation, perf fix in Metal Gear Acid, etc).
- MP3 playback fixes.
- Audio in Motorstorm: Arctic Edge fixed by returning errors correctly.
- Audio glitches in Final Fantasy Tactics fixed.
- Camera display in Invizimals fixed.
- Added hotkeys for texture dump and replace.
- Fixes for video capture.
- Added a separate sound volume for alternative speed.
- Support for installing texture packs and ISOs from zips.
- Right analog support for touch controls (only used by patched games and some HD remasters).
- Fixed strange vehicle behavior in MGS:PW (somehow).
- Fixes for some crashes.
Test Plan: Played "LocoRoco 2" and "Metal Slug XX".
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D7369