Update pentobi to 14.1
New since 13.1:
-Reduced maximum memory usage to a quarter instead of a third of the total system memory.
- Increased playing strength in almost all game variants (except for Nexos), especially in Trigon, GembloQ and Callisto.
- Duo now uses the colors purple/orange.
- Junior now uses the colors green/orange.
- File format: accept whitespaces before and after property identifiers.
- Fixed a potential race condition during move generation.
- Dot indicating color to play in orientation selector was not always updated correctly after loading a file of a different game variant.
- Start game, save, open saved game
- Play the game. Use both play button (computer moves instead of user) or manual
- Export as image
- Open and browse help
Reviewers: Triage Team, sunnyflunk
Reviewed By: Triage Team, sunnyflunk
Differential Revision: https://dev.solus-project.com/D1897