Update mkchromecast to 0.3.8.1
- Fix a bug when no devices are found.
- Improved stability.
- Chunk size changed from 1024 to 64. Added two more variables that decreases the delay considerably.
- Improved ffmpeg commands for pulseaudio part of the code.
- node streaming updated to work with node v9.3.0.
- Manpage is now shipped in main branches.
- TypeError caused by a print statement for Soco devices has been fixed.
- Added Opus codec support.
- It is now possible to screencast using Mkchromecast.
- Using the --youtube flag works with all supported websites by youtube-dl.
- Correct signal handling using the signal module.
- Renamed --reconnect to --hijack.
- New flag tries to to limit the number of tries to connect to a chromecast.
- Allow custom server port with ffmpeg or avconv.
- Error with "width not divisible by 2 (853x480)".
- The segment_time flag has been fixed.
- New flag command for setting a custom ffmpeg command.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Test Plan: run mkchromecast from a terminal
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.solus-project.com/D1877