Update mixxx to 2.2.4
- Store default recording format after "Restore Defaults".
- Prevent infinite loop when decoding corrupt MP3 files.
- Add workaround for broken libshout versions.
- Speed up purging of tracks.
- Don't stop playback if vinyl passthrough input is configured and PASS button is pressed.
- Fix debug assertion for invalid crate names.
- Fix crashes when executing actions on tracks that already disappeared from the DB.
- AutoDJ: Skip next track when both deck are playing.
- Tweak scratch parameters for Mixtrack Platinum.
- Fix auto tempo going to infinity on Pioneer DDJ-SB2.
- Fix bpm.tapButton logic and reject missed & double taps.
- Add controller mapping for Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3.
- Add controller mapping for Soundless joyMIDI.
- Add controller mapping for Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300.
- Add controller mapping for Denon MC7000.
- Add controller mapping for Stanton DJC.4.
- Fix broadcasting via broadcast/recording input.
- Only apply ducking gain in manual ducking mode when talkover is enabed.
- Ignore MIDI Clock Messages (0xF8) because they are not usable in Mixxx and inhibited the screensaver.
Test Plan: - Verify that importing and controlling imported tracks works.
Reviewers: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Reviewed By: Triage Team, JoshStrobl
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D8902