Update matplotlib to 2.1.2
The second bug-fix release for the 2.1 series.
This release fixes a number of critical bugs:
- fix a typo in mlab.cohere which yielded incorrect results
- allow nonposx / nonposy to pass through loglog
- fix color comparisons when finding handles with legend
- fixes a recursive draw bug and a major performance regression in Qt5Agg backend
- fix a re-draw bug in WxAgg
- fix image scaling with high-bit depth integers
- revert the busy-cursor
Test Plan: Tested with plotting scripts for lab data.
Reviewers: Triage Team, sunnyflunk
Reviewed By: Triage Team, sunnyflunk
Differential Revision: https://dev.solus-project.com/D1990