Update man-db to 2.8.5
- Fix build with Berkeley DB.
- Fail to configure if flex is needed but missing.
- Fix the comment in the first line of the configuration file in the case where configure was not given a --with-config-file option.
- Fix several resource and memory leaks.
- Fix handling of \- in the right-hand side of a NAME section.
- Work around Microsoft's proprietary "System Center Endpoint Protection" antivirus program in the seccomp sandbox.
- Ship a systemd timer to perform daily database maintenance.
- Allow disabling the installation of the systemd tmpfiles snippet and the systemd timer by configuring with --with-systemdtmpfilesdir=no and --with-systemdsystemunitdir=no respectively.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
$ man What manual page do you want? $ man --version man 2.8.5 $ mandb 0 man subdirectories contained newer manual pages. 0 manual pages were added. 0 stray cats were added. 0 old database entries were purged. $ whatis ls ls (1) - list directory contents
Reviewers: Triage Team, DataDrake
Reviewed By: Triage Team, DataDrake
Differential Revision: https://dev.getsol.us/D4971