Update to 1.6.9
- Editing tasks was a bit finicky for certain Gtk+ 3 versions. Editing should now never be aborted immediately.
- The use of a global dark theme no longer impacts the themeing of Go For It!, while it used to affect a part of the application. (Use the settings dialog if you want to use a dark theme.)
- Tasks can now be removed by pressing the delete key or by clicking a new delete button while editing a task.
- Added minimal support for creation and completion dates as well as the priority of a task.
- The creation and completion dates are stored for new tasks.