- Update .gitlab-ci.yml with GTK 3
- Use an int instead of a char
- Fix for segfault when build with gmime-3
- Fix to build Pan with options --with-gmime30 and --with-gmime-crypto
- Update bug URLs
- Replace Bugzilla by Gitlab URL in DOAP file
- Fix ypart begin for bpf ranges
- Update URLs to GitLab
- Module was renamed to pan
- Join a news server
- Edit news servers
- Download headers from different groups
- Modify preferences
- Remove news server
- Publish news
Hi @abnazhor, nice job so far. You are near.
now remove REPLACEME from MAINTAINERS.md file.
- REPLACEME Jorge Barrera - IRC: abnazhor - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It should be.
- Jorge Barrera - IRC: abnazhor - Email: email@example.com
Also check the license in package.yml file. It should be GPL-2.0-only or GPL-2.0-or-later and then rebuild again to update pspec_x86_64.xml.
Tested on Budgie and works correctly.
Need a more comprehensive test plan.
Most of the changes referenced at https://github.com/GNOME/pan/blob/master/NEWS can be summarized or omitted as a changelog. Just be sure to omit GitHub issue numbers like #77 and commit hashes. Translations don't need to be noted in the changelog. Should be in Markdown format, with list items using - and no spacing used for level-0 indentation, one space for level-1, etc.
Thanks for taking up maintainership of this!